TCS9 Series – Tank Filling / Top-up
Provides scheduled level control to fill or drain a tank to a pre-set level only within a specified time window.
Designed for use where available water pressure, noise limits or usage restrictions require the scheduling of operation.
Modular assembly with easily replaceable parts.
Also available with a secondary over-ride float switch to initiate emergency level top-up or drain regardless of timing.
Float switch length does not contribute to voltage drop and does not affect maximum connectable load.
- Supplied with or without 2m float switch
- Max 20A output load 1~230vac
- Daily and Weekly Timing Programs
- LCD Display and push button programming
- 3 way manual override, on – off – auto
- Waterproof front cover
- Minimum time interval 1 minute
- Double Pole Output Switching