This product is also available with E-power inverters
Pressure Boosting Sets
3P BVM series pressure booster sets are designed to supply water under pressure to multiple points of use.
Variable Speed Pressure Control maintains a near constant pressure by regulating the motor speed of each pump, providing considerable gains in efficiency compared to basic fixed speed pressure control. Pressure is measured at the outlet manifold by an electronic pressure sensor with greater reliability than mechanical switches.
Features include adjustable pressure, duty standby/assist with alternation at each pump cycle, and BMS output, whilst remaining extremely compact.
An optional float switch can be situated in a break tank or well providing an adjustable safety shut-off to prevent dry running.
- Adjustable pressure control
- Duty Standby/Duty Assist with alternation
- Quiet water cooled pumps fixed on anti-vibration mounts for extremely quiet operation
- Single sided bolt removal (no need to reach backnut on other side)
- Integral lifting point for ease of installation
- Twin pressure vessels
- Highly Accurate Digital Pressure Display
- Lockable isolator switch
- BMS Switched output
- Swappable MCU chip (software)
- Overvoltage protection
- Pump cut-in/cut-out pressure (for each pump)
- System Overpressure Alarm
- Pump failure pressure
- Pump Mode (Pump1,Pump2,Twin pump assist/standby)
- Minimum Water Level (dry run prevention)
- Pump restart delay
- Fault code display
- Fault code erase
- Input test diagnostic screen
- Output test diagnostic screen
- Manual Stop – with BMS activation
- Restore Factory Default Settings
|Code||Pumps||Max Pressure bar||Max Flow l/min||Noise Level @ 1m (approx)||Supply Tank Monitoring||Voltage||Current||Contact|